blitz sg settings

ukm

Social Credit
blitz sg is a small community with mostly dedicated players [aka fat fucks that play minecraft all day] playing it so if someone reputable calls you out for cheating you'll quicky be known as one

Closet [use these settings if you don't want to be known as a cheater at all]
Reach: 3 - 3.2
Velocity: 90h 100c
Autoclicker: 14 - 18
Aimassist: anything
Sprint
Esp [turn health on to know if you should go into a fight or not with someone that has better gear than you]
Chams
StorageESP
if you're using esp or chams toggle them all off because for some reason people will instantly call you out as a cheater if someone nocturnes you and you can still see/aim them

Semi-Closet:
Reach: 3.15 - 3.25

Blatant [wont get you banned but youll be known as a cheater]:
Reach: 3.4 - 3.6
Velocity: 80h 100c
Hitboxes: 0.03

xoowfy

Social Credit
blitz sg is a small community with mostly dedicated players [aka fat fucks that play minecraft all day] playing it so if someone reputable calls you out for cheating you'll quicky be known as one

Closet [use these settings if you don't want to be known as a cheater at all]
Reach: 3 - 3.2
Velocity: 90h 100c
Autoclicker: 14 - 18
Aimassist: anything
Sprint
Esp [turn health on to know if you should go into a fight or not with someone that has better gear than you]
Chams
StorageESP
if you're using esp or chams toggle them all off because for some reason people will instantly call you out as a cheater if someone nocturnes you and you can still see/aim them

Semi-Closet:
Reach: 3.15 - 3.25

Blatant [wont get you banned but youll be known as a cheater]:
Reach: 3.4 - 3.6
Velocity: 80h 100c
Hitboxes: 0.03
thx bro i’ll try it and yes it’s true i’ll be known as one, i’ll be nicked all the time tho i should be good