BLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkish

Social Credit
Manthe this is from my hearth, with all these anti cheat clients comming.
Can you work on something, that allows you to play on BLC.
It dosent have to be nothing insane, just whatever bypasses.
It could be:

Autoclicker
Rodtrick

Honestly just whatever i dont trust all these other developers, i want it from you.

fatduck

Social Credit
+1

there’s some people cheating on BLC, so it’s possible. I’d really love it if manthe worked on a version of vape that bypasses. Make us pay more for it I would

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Depends on what you mean by “bypass”, as that term somehow has 5 different meanings in Minecraft. It’s usually not practical to always avoid detection from a client side anticheat for something that is public.

But again that depends on what you mean by bypass. You’ll find half a dozen threads on mcmarket selling clients that claim they “bypass” some client side anticheat, but in reality by bypass they simply mean they work on that client, however you will get banned for using any one those cheats.

fatduck

Social Credit
Depends on what you mean by “bypass”, as that term somehow has 5 different meanings in Minecraft. It’s usually not practical to always avoid detection from a client side anticheat for something that is public.

But again that depends on what you mean by bypass. You’ll find half a dozen threads on mcmarket selling clients that claim they “bypass” some client side anticheat, but in reality by bypass they simply mean they work on that client, however you will get banned for using any one those cheats.
would it be possible to create a bypassing client, that would give you an advantage but low chance of a ban?

Sparkish

Social Credit

I mean i love the BLC client for mods and fps, IRIDIUM clicker is bypassing it, it is not too good with clickers but i want you to make one what will allow users to cheat on BLC

Sparkish

Social Credit
would it be possible to create a bypassing client, that would give you an advantage but low chance of a ban?
0 chance of ban, fuck bans people dont seem to understand its a ghost client, it is susposed to give you a "slight advantage"

Sparkish

Social Credit

Make something completely external??
I'm not sure how it would detect that as a cheat, idk about the autoclicker if its possible to make it simulate a click and not decrease the delay as it does.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I mean i love the BLC client for mods and fps, IRIDIUM clicker is bypassing it, it is not too good with clickers but i want you to make one what will allow users to cheat on BLC
Again this goes back to what I was saying regarding “bypass” having 5 different meanings. Literally any autoclicker will work on it, but just because it’s working does not mean it’s “bypassing” - you will get banned for using that autoclicker if you play on a bac server. Vape lite will probably work on it but that doesn’t mean it’s “bypassing” anything

Status
Not open for further replies.