Blatant Settings Toggle

matthewlitwiz

Social Credit
I been closet cheating for a bit but now that I'm somewhat high level, I keep on queuing sweaty nicks or hackers every 10 - 15th game, does anyone have like a nice setting that i can toggle off and on every once in a while without getting banned?

VapeV4

Samqt

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
I been closet cheating for a bit but now that I'm somewhat high level, I keep on queuing sweaty nicks or hackers every 10 - 15th game, does anyone have like a nice setting that i can toggle off and on every once in a while without getting banned?
Since I assume it's bedwars that you're playing. You need reach. It depends on your ping. I use 3.35-3.4 with 100 ping if you have lower ping use a lower one. And you can use any aim assist settings as long as it's not all the way to the max. For scaffold you can just use legit scaffold with fast place it's basically undetectable. (I use it on my mvp++ main). Also autoclicker put it to like 15-20 cps don't put on autoblock. That's really all you would need to toggle. Unless you need killaura.

matthewlitwiz

Social Credit
Since I assume it's bedwars that you're playing. You need reach. It depends on your ping. I use 3.35-3.4 with 100 ping if you have lower ping use a lower one. And you can use any aim assist settings as long as it's not all the way to the max. For scaffold you can just use legit scaffold with fast place it's basically undetectable. (I use it on my mvp++ main). Also autoclicker put it to like 15-20 cps don't put on autoblock. That's really all you would need to toggle. Unless you need killaura.
yes it is for bedwars, I use 3.2 - 3.3 reach with scaffold but sometimes I get into games where people just have crazy reach so I wanted to know a good killaura settings that i can toggle on and off, for when I get into games with hackers

VapeV4

Samqt

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
yes it is for bedwars, I use 3.2 - 3.3 reach with scaffold but sometimes I get into games where people just have crazy reach so I wanted to know a good killaura settings that i can toggle on and off, for when I get into games with hackers
First of all use 2 tick backtracks with your reach. It gives you way more reach. And also use 80 angle, your same reach for both settings. Set it on distance mode and normal ka

VapeV4

Samqt

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Don't forget to give me social credit!

seconb

Social Credit
First of all use 2 tick backtracks with your reach. It gives you way more reach. And also use 80 angle, your same reach for both settings. Set it on distance mode and normal ka
i thought u couldnt use backtrack and reach at the same time?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Don’t use reach and back track at the same time. Use one or the other. Don’t use normal aura either unless ur using really low angle and a really really high speed aim assist. I recommend:

Mode: Silent

Target: doesn’t matter u can pick

Aim speed: 10

Angle: 180

Swing range: 3.3

Attack range: 3.1

You can bump up the range and lower your horizontal velocity a lil bit (don’t touch ur vertical velocity it bans) depending on ur ping.

You can also use keepsprint. These settings won’t get u watchdog banned and if you toggle it on and off you won’t get banned (the only way to get banned is if you get a staff ban but if ur toggling ur settings on and off this is unlikely)

VapeV4

Samqt

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Don’t use reach and back track at the same time. Use one or the other. Don’t use normal aura either unless ur using really low angle and a really really high speed aim assist. I recommend:

Mode: Silent

Target: doesn’t matter u can pick

Aim speed: 10

Angle: 180

Swing range: 3.3

Attack range: 3.1

You can bump up the range and lower your horizontal velocity a lil bit (don’t touch ur vertical velocity it bans) depending on ur ping.

You can also use keepsprint. These settings won’t get u watchdog banned and if you toggle it on and off you won’t get banned (the only way to get banned is if you get a staff ban but if ur toggling ur settings on and off this is unlikely)
Hey reply to my post that I just made I need help. I need target info.