Blatant Cheater with Vape V4 or Closet Cheater with Lite?

Sweether

Social Credit
Blatant Cheater with Vape V4 or Closet Cheater whit Vape Lite? The truth is that no server has a good console and this is a fact that must be taken into account since without the need for vape, you could use hacks in the same way? I don't believe it, what do you say?

Swabby#1144

Swampy

Social Credit
Blatant Cheater with Vape V4 or Closet Cheater whit Vape Lite? The truth is that no server has a good console and this is a fact that must be taken into account since without the need for vape, you could use hacks in the same way? I don't believe it, what do you say?

Swabby#1144
Blatant. With closet, I know they will never be banned. Blatant they will

nyor

Banned
Social Credit

Swabby#1144
I suggest you learn english instead of cheating in a block game.

vec.

Social Credit

Swabby#1144
I had a stroke reading this