Better Armour Highlighter

Callum1

Social Credit
I think if you added something where if you have iron armour or diamond armour that isn't enchanted when you open you inventory it should highlight or do something that makes you know that that specific item or weapon is better than what you're currently wearing o have in your inventory. I hope this makes sense for the most part i just thought it's be useful.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
It's hard to objectively decide on which piece of armour is better than any other one. You have to factor in situational advantages (i.e. blast protection might be good if you're surrounded by TNT, but for most situations it's worse than Protection), durability of the armour, and then compare both of these variables to each other, and somehow find a correlate that is able to recommend a better piece of armour to use. This is a cool idea, but at least apparent to me, there aren't really any "hack" versions of what I described that could do this in a well-made manner.

Callum1

Social Credit
Instead of making another post i minds as well put this here, do you think manthe/you would ever add 'Hitboxes' to Vape Lite? It's not an neccecisty i just thought why not ask.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Instead of making another post i minds as well put this here, do you think manthe/you would ever add 'Hitboxes' to Vape Lite? It's not an neccecisty i just thought why not ask.
No, probably not. Vape Lite is meant to provide essential combat features only -- it's the very definition of a ghost client. It's not meant to give you massively OP advantages, it's meant to give you the tools to get ahead while remaining undetected. If you want to use hitboxes, get V3.