Best settings ??? for hypixel??

jadin77

Social Credit
what are the best setting plus what should i use on aim assist like what vertical speed hor speed distance and angle?? for a main account so completing undeacted

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
what are the best setting plus what should i use on aim assist like what vertical speed hor speed distance and angle?? for a main account so completing undeacted
Hypixel doesn't the aim assist even if you use Max settings.

jadin77

Social Credit
how about legit scafolding so i can bridge fast ?? if so what settings cuz i use main so if there is a a chance of ban i wont use ig

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
how about legit scafolding so i can bridge fast ?? if so what settings cuz i use main so if there is a a chance of ban i wont use ig
I haven't fully tested it, but I don't think Hypixel bans for 0ms legit scaffolding. If you want to futureproof for future watchdog updates then put 30-120 ms as the delay, should be fine.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
anyone know if just reseting you router reset your ip so you can have a fresh ip for mc hypixel i cant afford vpns
It depends if you have a dynamic IP or a static IP. If you have a dynamic IP, your IP should reset once you unplug your router, wait a minute, and then plug it back in.

If you want to test if your IP changes, go to https://whatismyipaddress.com before you reset your router and then after you reset your router to see if it has changed.

jadin77

Social Credit
It depends if you have a dynamic IP or a static IP. If you have a dynamic IP, your IP should reset once you unplug your router, wait a minute, and then plug it back in.

If you want to test if your IP changes, go to https://whatismyipaddress.com before you reset your router and then after you reset your router to see if it has changed.
the ipv4 didnt change idk the other one ipv didnt show up before anyways ig i need a vpn what vpn is best for hypixel nord seems cheapest on all shops but people say its shit and to get VyprVPN

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
the ipv4 didnt change idk the other one ipv didnt show up before anyways ig i need a vpn what vpn is best for hypixel nord seems cheapest on all shops but people say its shit and to get VyprVPN

vyper, hma, express, all decent choices
i can hook you up with a decent vpn if you can hook me up with some good hypixel alts wink wink

jadin77

Social Credit
vyper, hma, express, all decent choices
i can hook you up with a decent vpn if you can hook me up with some good hypixel alts wink wink
sorry man have no alts i use a free generate that works only some times but will buy some alts when this one shop restocks ig