best/safest settings for hypixel?

sensei

Social Credit
hi could you guys help recommend the best settings that are not so blatant and detected by hypixel.

i have been playing for 2 years but have stayed legit, just wanted to see the difference in using closet cheats. im aware the anti-cheat is not so great but id rather lower the chance of my main account being banned than take the risk and fully send it with my settings.

i usually play unranked classic duels/uhc/bedwars

my ping is around 115ms

the cheats i was looking to use: aim assist, autoclicker, reach, velocity and w tap

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
These won't get you banned, settings made by @nyor

92 H 100 V DO NOT TOUCH VERTICAL, 100 C
AA: 4.9 HS Vertical is optional but 1.0, 4.5 Range
Reach: Vertical check (V4), Only while sprinting, 3.00-3.20
Fastplace: 2 Delay
Antibot: Advanced, Remove bots

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Aim assist - 10, vertical 10, max angle 30, distance 8, check block break, strafe increase, aim while on target. Antibot - Advanced (remove bots) Autoclicker - 13-15 CPS Fast Plage (toggle) - Blocks, delay 0 bind R Hitbox - 0.15 Reach - 4.02-4.2 Sprint Timer - 1.07 Velocity - 90% 100% 100% Bedwars and skywars only (Name tags)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
turn aim assist to 1 or off if you are recording. and use 4 block misplace reach if you are recording

Keeloman

Social Credit
These won't get you banned, settings made by @nyor

92 H 100 V DO NOT TOUCH VERTICAL, 100 C
AA: 4.9 HS Vertical is optional but 1.0, 4.5 Range
Reach: Vertical check (V4), Only while sprinting, 3.00-3.20
Fastplace: 2 Delay
Antibot: Advanced, Remove bots
92 velo does nothing, just use like 87-90 velo with vertical and chance at 100, with 3.0-3.4 reach only while sprinting, autoclicker 8-13. These settings should be safe, 3.4 might be a tad bit blatant on hypixel if it isn't lagging a lot but I'm used 3.1-3.3 in duels before and a lb player just thought I was good with those settings so they should be fine.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
92 velo does nothing, just use like 87-90 velo with vertical and chance at 100, with 3.0-3.4 reach only while sprinting, autoclicker 8-13. These settings should be safe, 3.4 might be a tad bit blatant on hypixel if it isn't lagging a lot but I'm used 3.1-3.3 in duels before and a lb player just thought I was good with those settings so they should be fine.
4.02-4.2 block reach is better lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Please don't listen to him, he is a fucking brainless retard. Don't use over 3.55 reach.
uh yeah. you never tried the settnigs yourself so you don't know. ur just calling names without actually researching proof. what ever name you call me doesnt prove me wrong lol

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
uh yeah. you never tried the settnigs yourself so you don't know. ur just calling names without actually researching proof. what ever name you call me doesnt prove me wrong lol
I don't need to "research" shit if you're 4 blocking you will get staff banned eventually.