Best ranked bedwars vape lite settings

Dewier

Social Credit
Looking for settings that will give me an advantage but where I won’t get asked to ss or banned

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Playing legit
stfu autist
Ye ik, but looking for settings that would decrease the chance
u will get screenshared at some point bcz all the staff r retarded but just dont go over like 3.5 reach or below 85% velocity so u arent being too obvious off the start oh and consider investing in lite in case some retarded staff decides to waste time screensharing u

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
stfu autist

u will get screenshared at some point bcz all the staff r retarded but just dont go over like 3.5 reach or below 85% velocity so u arent being too obvious off the start oh and consider investing in lite in case some retarded staff decides to waste time screensharing u
Way too vulgar, lil bro.

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
stfu autist

He literally said vape lite in the title, did you not read it, or did you just click on it to reply the most hateful message you could?

Simpl

Social Credit
Looking for settings that will give me an advantage but where I won’t get asked to ss or banned
A lot of legit players get ssd so unless you're a magician at bypassing screenshares then I would not recommend cheating in ranked bedwars unless you plan on getting banned.

3.0-3.2 reach
95 100 100 velo
14-20 ac

Dewier

Social Credit
A lot of legit players get ssd so unless you're a magician at bypassing screenshares then I would not recommend cheating in ranked bedwars unless you plan on getting banned.

3.0-3.2 reach
95 100 100 velo
14-20 ac
Thanks a lot! But I was wondering, if I am playing legit (I do a lot), but I have vape lite downloaded won’t they see it and assume I’m cheating? Or it would be hard to convince otherwise. Sorry but I’m pretty new to it.

Simpl

Social Credit
Thanks a lot! But I was wondering, if I am playing legit (I do a lot), but I have vape lite downloaded won’t they see it and assume I’m cheating? Or it would be hard to convince otherwise. Sorry but I’m pretty new to it.
No if they do screen share you they could see that you have it downloaded but they look for what youve opened since you started your pc so if you were cheating then restart lunar or whatever you still need to restart your pc if you are wanting to play ranked legit...

If that makes any sense

bozo

Social Credit
cheating on rbw is retarded but if you really want to seem legit and not get banned (discounting the chance of screenshare)

reach 3.0 - 3.15
velo 88 100 100 (increase H to 90 or 95 as you increase in rank)
aim assist not advised cause it tends to snap with multiple people (wish there was a target number module)
14 - 20 ac

Simpl

Social Credit
cheating on rbw is retarded but if you really want to seem legit and not get banned (discounting the chance of screenshare)

reach 3.0 - 3.15
velo 88 100 100 (increase H to 90 or 95 as you increase in rank)
aim assist not advised cause it tends to snap with multiple people (wish there was a target number module)
14 - 20 ac
Aim assist should be fine as long as you dont have it set to 50 or something crazy because after you kill someone then instantly go to a different person thats just showing good aim and spatial awareness