Best cheap client

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
just go to a channel such as merryz and see how he/she injects. if not just do basic steps such as deleting lunar and vape then installing their latest version. Then inject vape as administrator while in a singleplayer world and put mincraft into windowed mode. it needs to be run as admin so it can enter lunar without restriction. all of this steps have to be done together. With all of that it will most likely inject. enjoy!

Note: vape does not officially support 3rd party clients such as lunar, blc, etc. though it constantly injects successfully

Last edited:

nordenwaffe

Social Credit
its easy injecting to lunar. just join hypixel in windowed mode and run vape as admin. it should inject easily. while it injects, move around the lobby or something. then the gui message will pop up. i recommend v4

Last edited:

vec.

Social Credit
ur stupid arent you
No, I'm not. I said it doesn't 100% inject into lunar because some people have trouble injecting it into lunar and can't get it to work. so I'm not stupid, you are.

link97

Social Credit
No, I'm not. I said it doesn't 100% inject into lunar because some people have trouble injecting it into lunar and can't get it to work. so I'm not stupid, you are.
it works if u have the latest one