Bedwars

chaseplayz

Social Credit
Can I play with higher reach in bedwars than i would in skywars, and if so what would be the highest possible at around 60 ms

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Can I play with higher reach in bedwars than i would in skywars, and if so what would be the highest possible at around 60 ms
What’s your skywars reach? Is it ranked skywars? What’s your bed wars star? Are you well known?
A lot of questions are needed for good settings.

chaseplayz

Social Credit
What’s your skywars reach? Is it ranked skywars? What’s your bed wars star? Are you well known?
A lot of questions are needed for good settings.
sorry new to hacking in general atleast closet hacking. a fresh account and never played either game on it and I play legit

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
sorry new to hacking in general atleast closet hacking. a fresh account and never played either game on it and I play legit
If you’re playing ranked sw do 3.0-3.3 or toggle only while sprinting to be safe bedwars has a lot of people so you’re prolly not going to be Spectated so do 3.2-3.4 or 3.3-3.5

simp

Social Credit
If ur playing bedwars with 60 ms then
3.1 - 3.3 reach will be fine. U will be safe
and turn on vertical checks on and disable on water on + (only while sprint "optional")
misplace if u rec

Man

Social Credit
It doesn't matter if you play with higher reach on one gamemode or another, they should both be moderated equally because they're under watchdog. You can probably go up to 3.3 and you will look kinda suspicious but likely will not get banned