Social Credit
I got staff banned for 180d

these r my settings

aim assist 5H

autoclicker 12-16.8 everything checked below

reach 3.0-3.2 everything checked below I don’t even feel the reach anyways

velocity
88H 100V 100C everything checked below

I was afk in bedwars game while my friend is kill farming some noobs I was watching him in free cam and after 10m I got staff ban

Shitterdown

Social Credit
I got staff banned for 180d

these r my settings

aim assist 5H

autoclicker 12-16.8 everything checked below

reach 3.0-3.2 everything checked below I don’t even feel the reach anyways

velocity
88H 100V 100C everything checked below

I was afk in bedwars game while my friend is kill farming some noobs I was watching him in free cam and after 10m I got staff ban
you got atlas banned

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Recently dog bans + staff bans were put under the same umbrella: in another word, your dog bans + staff bans both show up as cheating bans. Additionally, with the new dog update, several modules now don't bypass, such as freecam. (Source: me getting 30'd on my main for freecamming out to find chickens in UHC).

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Also appeals r different now; they basically autoreject for dogbans so its not even worth applying. Enjoy your 180d in Hawaii i guess.

Social Credit
Recently dog bans + staff bans were put under the same umbrella: in another word, your dog bans + staff bans both show up as cheating bans. Additionally, with the new dog update, several modules now don't bypass, such as freecam. (Source: me getting 30'd on my main for freecamming out to find chickens in UHC).
But freecam is client sided? And I didn’t have blatant mode on

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
But freecam is client sided? And I didn’t have blatant mode on
vape freecam stops the you from sending player packets (a player packet updates your server-side state) to the server, and when you respond the keepalive packet (it checks if you're still connected, because sometimes if you don't disconnect from the server properly like turning off your router, and if you don't respond that packet in 30 seconds iirc, it'll disconnect you from the server) or something you flag hacks like blink, antihunger, etc...

Social Credit
vape freecam stops the you from sending player packets (a player packet updates your server-side state) to the server, and when you respond the keepalive packet or something you flag hacks like blink, antihunger, etc...
I mean I used it when I was afk, but does it flag like a freecam? Can they know it was freecam?