Banned on hypixel with low settings

OwO

Social Credit
Version: Vape Lite, 1.8.9
I got staff banned ~20 hours after last login on Hypixel for the settings:
3.1-3.35 Reach (Only sprinting)
80% hvelo 100% vertical, 97% chance (only targeting)
80-130 scaffold delay (no look check)
17-20 right autoclicker (extra randomization on, 0 start delay)
11-15 left clicker (extra randomization on, break blocks)
0.03 hitboxes
I'm not sure what banned me. Was it hitboxes? Reach? My settings are lower than a lot of people use and none of them get banned, and I'm not sure if I did anything wrong or if the client is just broken

Attachments

• 243253462.png
    243253462.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 10

Grapapy

Social Credit
Velocity and click rate are pretty high. Reach is semi obvious and fuck hitboxes, never use them.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
velo or reach could've gotten you banned unless you have 150+ ms

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
0.03 hitboxes
I'm not sure what banned me. Was it hitboxes? Reach? My settings are lower than a lot of people use and none of them get banned, and I'm not sure if I did anything wrong or if the client is just broken
Velocity got you banned or maybe scaffold

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
0.03 hitboxes
Whats your ping?

highlander

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
3.1-3.35 Reach (Only sprinting) - for the most part, this should be fine. depends what game you were playing, if you use around 3.4 it is noticeable in atlas apparently, so possible atlas ban.
80% hvelo 100% vertical, 97% chance (only targeting) - this is a pretty blatant setting for velocity, and velocity apparently is kinda detectable
80-130 scaffold delay (no look check) - should be fine, undetected
17-20 right autoclicker (extra randomization on, 0 start delay) - rmb autoclicker is undetected on hypixel
11-15 left clicker (extra randomization on, break blocks) - very low risk, basically undetected
0.03 hitboxes - blatant feature, but low config so u should be fine. I used up to .08 on my main when im trying to clutch, so no issues.

tl;dr
ban is probably from velocity or reach, in atlas

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
The chance isn't detectable and has never been.
It makes you look "more" legit.
Hypixel may have added a check for it. It’s easy to detect because if someone randomly takes 80% of the KB they were normally using and on the next hit it’s 100% again and it keeps going back and forth randomly, it starts flagging that something funny is going on.

Reactions: ukm

nonnono

Social Credit
Hypixel may have added a check for it. It’s easy to detect because if someone randomly takes 80% of the KB they were normally using and on the next hit it’s 100% again and it keeps going back and forth randomly, it starts flagging that something funny is going on.
u gotta admit that does make sense logically

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It doesn't work like that.
The only things that can be detectable are the horizontal and vertical velocity.
If you reset your sprint you'll take less knock back, but if you stop doing it, it will just make too many false positives. Even if it's possible its irrelevant, why do you want to detect a chance when you can detect the vertical and horizontal?

nonnono

Social Credit
It doesn't work like that.
The only things that can be detectable are the horizontal and vertical velocity.
If you reset your sprint you'll take less knock back, but if you stop doing it, it will just make too many false positives. Even if it's possible its irrelevant, why do you want to detect a chance when you can detect the vertical and horizontal?
true