ban request

Veraux

Social Credit
Rules broken:
“You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.”

Veraux

Social Credit
Shut up retard you sound 12 kys
“You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.”

Adrig

Social Credit
i don't know you guys but why you have to insult each other? be quiet guys, peace and love :p

ukm

Social Credit
tf back when i used to be active around here wasn't koraa just a shitposter, not a toxic mfer whos telling ppl to kys
1612589428352.png

It seems you were having some troubles with the keypad I see what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you