• No

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Never in my life would I ever report or do a ban request on someone, even if they pissed me off. However, this cannot go unnoticed any longer. If you are an active user of the Vape Forums, have you noticed most times you scroll down to read some replies and reply yourself, you can't help but notice @crackka with his "Imagine cheating" or the classic "stop ruining the game by cheating". This is to the point where I feel like there should be a punishment for him.

For Crackka - If you're reading this, you will never get anyone to stop cheating, like they say, once a hacker ALWAYS a hacker. So stop.

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Never in my life would I ever report or do a ban request on someone, even if they pissed me off. However, this cannot go unnoticed any longer. If you are an active user of the Vape Forums, have you noticed most times you scroll down to read some replies and reply yourself, you can't help but notice @crackka with his "Imagine cheating" or the classic "stop ruining the game by cheating". This is to the point where I feel like there should be a punishment for him.

For Crackka - If you're reading this, you will never get anyone to stop cheating, like they say, once a hacker ALWAYS a hacker. So stop.
I personally think its annoying but I never respond to him cuz he has to stop eventually if no one gives him the attention that he wants. Doesn't bother me too much tho

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I personally think its annoying but I never respond to him cuz he has to stop eventually if no one gives him the attention that he wants. Doesn't bother me too much tho
Me neither tbh, its mostly funny than annoying but I would rather him getting bad since he's making other people mad and bringing toxicity into this friendly community.

Veraux

Social Credit

Stop cheating it ruins the game

Veraux

Social Credit

You said "you will never get anyone to stop cheating", "once a hacker, always a hacker". False. I haven't thought about the morality of cheating until crakka came here. Most of his posts were trolls, but a few were serious and had very good points. I quit cheating but I still hang out in the forums cause its fun. Great job @crakka, you brought me back to being legit no cap

coolkid123456789

Social Credit
lol just realised what I said makes no sense, what I meant was don’t consider the idea that cheating is wrong when you’re developing a hack client for cheating.
It's free money. If I could make bank off of kids wanting an unfair advantage, I'd do it even if it isn't moral.

crakka

Social Credit

nah a bunch of people have messaged me saying they stopped cheating :)