ban appeals on hypixel

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
how lenient are staff on ban appeals from a manual staff ban? looking at the replay that got me banned i don't seem that blatant so idk what my chances are to getting unbanned through an appeal

and if it gets denied, do i need a vpn to play on another account or can i just use the same computer without the vpn, or what do i do

fr-ddy

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
I've never gotten banned after logging in with an alt after being banned.. not sure if thats luck
how lenient are staff on ban appeals from a manual staff ban? looking at the replay that got me banned i don't seem that blatant so idk what my chances are to getting unbanned through an appeal

and if it gets denied, do i need a vpn to play on another account or can i just use the same computer without the vpn, or what do i do

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
Cheating bans no matter if staff or not are auto-denied by a bot after a few hours so you're out of luck.

Hypixel can't see whether you're using the same computer or not, only your IP. You'll need a VPN for any account with a hypixel level below 22. (for a free VPN windscribe is good for example).

This is according to incognitodoge from 3 weeks ago so I still encourage you to be cautious and use a vpn regardless of the alt's level (as something like this can change at any moment and you can never know)
could i be banned for using a vpn? never done this before so idk

VapeV4 VapeLite

Read

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
could i be banned for using a vpn? never done this before so idk
from my experience joining with an alt from a flagged ip is fine as long as theres not multiple accounts banned on that ip

using a vpn could work against u considering multiple people might have access to that same ip and therefore it could be multiple bans on it

if the alt is nwl 21+ then id say its safe regardless, if not then u might get security banned, although thats just an inconvenience as ive never been denied on any of my 40+ appeals for those

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
mobile hotspots can also be used, you should be able to change your ip by turning ur cellular data off and on

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
from my experience joining with an alt from a flagged ip is fine as long as theres not multiple accounts banned on that ip

using a vpn could work against u considering multiple people might have access to that same ip and therefore it could be multiple bans on it

if the alt is nwl 21+ then id say its safe regardless, if not then u might get security banned, although thats just an inconvenience as ive never been denied on any of my 40+ appeals for those
oh just an fyi, the alt is like lvl 100 or something so idk if i even need to use a vpn, like should i use one to be safe or is it ok to not use it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Read

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
oh just an fyi, the alt is like lvl 100 or something so idk if i even need to use a vpn, like should i use one to be safe or is it ok to not use it
from what i know, if its lvl 100 theres no point in using a vpn

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

What config are u using

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
What config are u using
when i got banned i toggled normal ka with like 4.2 swing and 3.4 attack, the angle was like 120 but it doesn't look that suspicious in replays so idk wtf happened, i also got banned like 20 seconds after the game (my appeal also got denied)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
when i got banned i toggled normal ka with like 4.2 swing and 3.4 attack, the angle was like 120 but it doesn't look that suspicious in replays so idk wtf happened, i also got banned like 20 seconds after the game (my appeal also got denied)
How long did you play for?
i had aim assist on
Then that shouldn't flag the anticheat unless you do something weird. Do you recall doing/using anything else?

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
How long did you play for?

Then that shouldn't flag the anticheat unless you do something weird. Do you recall doing/using anything else?
i toggled the ka for 10 seconds at the end of the game; got instabanned around 15 seconds later by staff

before i toggled 3.35 reach and 85 velocity but was only in one fight and only hit a few times

i was playing against rly annoying egirls who got like 20 people to report us and spam me i think