Badlion Client

Social Credit
Hello! When i try to load vape with badlion client 1.8.9 it says please use a supported version but i have been using it on badlion for months without any problems

Doge869

Social Credit
Hello! When i try to load vape with badlion client 1.8.9 it says please use a supported version but i have been using it on badlion for months without any problems
Badlion have updated BAC which prevents vape lite from working. From what I've heard going into settings and launching with debug mode makes it work.

PressAKey

Social Credit
idk what it exactly does but, it probably disables bac. Allowing you to inject vape v4/lite.

PressAKey

Social Credit
First you can’t inject vape into lunar client. Second if you did want to do that, you would have to use cheat breaker, the “leaked lunar client”.

simp

Social Credit
First you can’t inject vape into lunar client. Second if you did want to do that, you would have to use cheat breaker, the “leaked lunar client”.
tell me the leak lunar client that i can use vape lite into plz cause i am banned on lunar anyways + rofl was playing on lunar client with he sent me the msg so its pretty good proof that it woks. btw gimme the "leaked lunar client"

PressAKey

Social Credit
Well like I said, that is cheat breaker. I’ve injected cape multiple times in there to go on velt pvp.