backtrack

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I wouldn't recommend using backtrack as they are not lag based
I think it might be lag based but some other clients like slinky have better backtracks (other methods of coding it probably).
Drip Lite also has a good backtrack which is reach based, meaning it won't flag hitboxes like some other clients.
The thing with most backtracks is that only a few clients have a proper backtrack.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I think it might be lag based but some other clients like slinky have better backtracks (other methods of coding it probably).
Drip Lite also has a good backtrack which is reach based, meaning it won't flag hitboxes like some other clients.
The thing with most backtracks is that only a few clients have a proper backtrack.
Backtrack on other clients use exploits for a "better bypass" but it's detectable. While the backtrack on vape doesn't use any exploit to work. It simply allows you to hit your opponents from their previous positions. As long you use 1 tick per 50ms you have, you'll be fine. But using reach is always a better choice unless the server has good reach checks.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Backtrack on other clients use exploits for a "better bypass" but it's detectable. While the backtrack on vape doesn't use any exploit to work. It simply allows you to hit your opponents from their previous positions.
Drip doesn't have any ''exploit'' related to the backtrack but slinky might increase/spoof your ping or such to make it bypass better.
As long you use 1 tick per 50ms you have, you'll be fine. But using reach is always a better choice unless the server has good reach checks.
It sometimes can be detected regardless of the setting by certain anti cheat compensations (anti cheats that are able to do this have extremely accurate reach checks too) and it doesn't really prevent you from getting staff banned (3 ticks will still look extremely blatant no matter what). That's why I don't recommend going over 2 ticks with backtrack.