Back Track vs Reach on Hypixel

james1286

Social Credit
which has a further reach…

Back track (not sure what optimal settings are for reach)

Reach: 3.1 - 3.2 (75% chance)

FearSpake

Social Credit
back track != reach back track is if you are comboing somebody it somehow delays the ACK acknowledgement of their movement packets to give you an advantage while reach is fully modifying the look vector itself. reach is reach and back track could best be described as a more updated version of misplace. Im not sure which backtrack settings are safe for hypixel but ive heard that it bypasses with the right config.

FearSpake

Social Credit
update: i did some math and if you are comboing somebody at an average velocity of 3.5 blocks / second, it will take approximately 0.2858 seconds for them to travel one block and then you can convert that into ms offset by multiplying by 1000 which will give us 285-285 ms of latency for 1 (one whole block) of extra reach. this would be really blatant and velocity is always changing based on minecraft physics so if you are w tapping it will be about 1.5 blocks and with slowness potions about 0.8 blocks (i am just estimating here as an example of what happens) so to answer your question about 3.1 - 3.2 we can divide our one block latency by 10 to get the 3.1 ms at 3.5/s and then by 5 to get the 3.2 ms at 3.5/s which gives us 28-57 on latency mode for 3.5 blocks/s combo. of course, combo speed is always changing so it would make more sense to estimate the best case scenario for your combo speed which could be closer to the sprinting speed of minecraft before the 10ms hit anti sprint. this might be closer to 20-50 ms for 3.1-3.2 at these speeds but i dont wanna do more math. beyond the 3.5 blocks per second calculation.