autoplace

vec.

Social Credit
yeah shut the fuck up retard it's called scaffold

you mean nolife faggot club
first of all scaffold and autoplace are different things. second of all I don't know who you're calling a retard because you are quite literally brainless

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
yeah shut the fuck up retard it's called scaffold

you mean nolife faggot club
so much for you to say about "no life" because you joined the forums to basically just cuss at people you can't make one clear sentence without saying faggot or fuck or retard or kys or some other insult

x3Golden

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
add something like raven b3's autoplace
Autoplace, does that help with like god bridge and breezly bridge?

If so, HUGE +1! (Wait isnt that just fastplace? Cuz I tried godbride with fastplace and it was not working very well but sometimes it kinda worked.)

Last edited:

Zzera_

Social Credit
what's the deifference between autoplace and fastplace delay 0
It's more reliable when godbridging, autoplace places the block itself below your feet while fast place just reduces block place delay
ps: I am not too sure if this is correct or not, it's just an assumption don't come after me for it if it's wrong

x3Golden

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
It's more reliable when godbridging, autoplace places the block itself below your feet while fast place just reduces block place delay
ps: I am not too sure if this is correct or not, it's just an assumption don't come after me for it if it's wrong
I was just about to type this. LOL (What you're saying must be true though. A well known member would not suggest something that is already a feature, right?)

Anonymous123

Social Credit
so then what's the diff between autoplace and scaffold

Zzera_

Social Credit
I was just about to type this. LOL (What you're saying must be true though. A well known member would not suggest something that is already a feature, right?)
Yea, I used raven b3 for a while and autoplace is something I find really useful.

Anonymous123

Social Credit
hypixel doens't have checks for rmb ac so i doubt they would for fastplace
especially if you're only using it to bridge

vec.

Social Credit
fastplace removes the delay of placing blocks
autoplace rapidly places blocks under your feet, depending on which delay you use. different than scaffold because it doesn't just place blocks under your feet, you have to look at the edge of a block (not aim or else you will fall) and hold down right click and once you stop holding it you will stop placing blocks.

with autoplace you can do really anything you want
speedbridge
godbridge
breezily
moonwalk
you can do extensions and clutches
and I think you can telly but It's hard