Autoclicking- Break Block Module

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
There is an option to break blocks whilst autoclicking. However, this might lead to some problems, like when you aim at the floor you stop clicking or breaking blocks while in a fight with someone.
Whenever I fight someone in ranked skywars, they place blocks to block themselves up and I immediately start breaking the blocks. Legit players will not do this, and it takes a second or so for them to hold down their clicking button to break the block.
So here’s the solution: when being hit by a PLAYER, make it so that there’s a certain amount of time until you can break blocks again.
For example, there could be an option called “Do not break blocks in combat”
If you enable it, there’s a slider of how many seconds you wait until you can break blocks again. (Slider ranging from 1-5)
“Combat” is only when a PLAYER is hitting you, and you’re taking hearts from it (Projectiles excluding the bow doesn’t count as combat)
If you do add this feature (please do), make it so that the slider is not 1,2,3,4 and 5, but there is 0.5 seconds between them. So 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5

Adding this feature will allow you to seem more “legit”, and decrease autoclicking hackusations and mod bans (Personally I have gotten 9 hackusations of autoclicking in a span of 20 days)

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
It's a good idea, but I think this should just be an option because let's say you're trying to break a bed in bedwars, sometimes I break the bed while I'm being hit and I'm sure other people do too.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
It's a good idea, but I think this should just be an option because let's say you're trying to break a bed in bedwars, sometimes I break the bed while I'm being hit and I'm sure other people do too.
I said “make it an option” lol

rev

Social Credit
just dont autoclick :p but yeah makes sense to add it, kinda specific tho so will probs take a while