autoclicker hit select

asdfv1234

Social Credit
It's safe, why do you think it's not safe?
I have no idea, my friend told me that it's not good and not safe so I came to ask. Well should I use it? Also is 0 block delay safe on right clicker? Block delay not start delay.

Pqradox

Social Credit
I have no idea, my friend told me that it's not good and not safe so I came to ask. Well should I use it? Also is 0 block delay safe on right clicker? Block delay not start delay.
It's safe as long as you don't record. If you record, it becomes super blatant since you will randomly start clicking 1 cps in the middle of comboing someone. Now, this is a legitimate strat, but it becomes really obvious you're cheating when it happens during every fight. If you don't plan on recording, I'm not sure how much it actually helps, but it's practically undetectable third person so you won't get caught for using it. So it's up to you.

As for the block delay thing, I posted the same question lol. That feature has been there for months now, and I still have no idea why it's there. Like I thought it was fastplace, but that wouldn't make sense because fastplace has its own module.

Social Credit
It's safe as long as you don't record. If you record, it becomes super blatant since you will randomly start clicking 1 cps in the middle of comboing someone. Now, this is a legitimate strat, but it becomes really obvious you're cheating when it happens during every fight. If you don't plan on recording, I'm not sure how much it actually helps, but it's practically undetectable third person so you won't get caught for using it. So it's up to you.

As for the block delay thing, I posted the same question lol. That feature has been there for months now, and I still have no idea why it's there. Like I thought it was fastplace, but that wouldn't make sense because fastplace has its own module.
Block delay is for when you want to place only 1 block instead of spamming a bunch of them