Autoclicker detectable on mmc

sus

Social Credit
so i paid 60 euro for vape lite and im getting staff banned everyday by some sr admin/manager's. i thought its undetectable

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
so i paid 60 euro for vape lite and im getting staff banned everyday by some sr admin/manager's. i thought its undetectable
It is. Unless you didn't leave 5 values between the two values.

And being staff banned doesn't mean you don't bypass the anticheat.

sus

Social Credit
It is. Unless you didn't leave 5 values between the two values.

And being staff banned doesn't mean you don't bypass the anticheat.
so if i let 5 values between the 2 i can use like 11-17 aswell ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
im using 7-14 and getting banned everyday
Probably because cold network false ban a lot.
And if you got banned and joined on the same ip, you will get banned for ban evading.

sus

Social Credit
Probably because cold network false ban a lot.
And if you got banned and joined on the same ip, you will get banned for ban evading.
i mean mmc bro not cold network im getting mad of buying unbans every day

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
i mean mmc bro not cold network im getting mad of buying unbans every day
I don't remember that these AntiCheat logs looked like that.

And make sure you have extra randomization on.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
im getting banned everyday on mmc and im testing vape on a anticheat test server, extra randomization is on
The test server is irrelevant.

And also the autoclicker bypasses for years on mmc. You got banned it means you were false banned. And you are probably being banned for ban evading.

sus

Social Credit
The test server is irrelevant.

And also the autoclicker bypasses for years on mmc. You got banned it means you were false banned. And you are probably being banned for ban evading.
after im getting banned im creating a ticket and they pinging a sr admin, sr admin checking my logs, saying i was cheating and closing my ticket, i buy unban and the same shit again

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
after im getting banned im creating a ticket and they pinging a sr admin, sr admin checking my logs, saying i was cheating and closing my ticket, i buy unban and the same shit again
Then you have been false banned. It's simple.

sus

Social Credit
Are you using anything else other than autoclicker? I have a friend who cheats on MMC with Vape Lite and he uses 7-14 autoclicker, never been banned for months and is a pretty high elo ranked player.
no fr i got bouncer on mmc so i wouldnt use reach im only using the clicker + aimassist and getting banned every fucking day can u believe this ?