Autoclicker combat check.

Obrikos

Social Credit
There's many occasions of people being caught autoclicking because they accidentally break a block with an axe while fighting. There could be an easy fix added to this such as a "combat check" for the 'break blocks' parameter. Same as misplace has its sub-menu.
What the combat check will do is, if you are autoclicking and move your crosshair over a block - it will keep autoclicking and not break it. In order to break the block you will have to leave the mouse button to stop autoclicking and press it again while selecting the block.
Simple and very helpful.

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
There's many occasions of people being caught autoclicking because they accidentally break a block with an axe while fighting. There could be an easy fix added to this such as a "combat check" for the 'break blocks' parameter. Same as misplace has its sub-menu.
What the combat check will do is, if you are autoclicking and move your crosshair over a block - it will keep autoclicking and not break it. In order to break the block you will have to leave the mouse button to stop autoclicking and press it again while selecting the block.
Simple and very helpful.
useless

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
I think it's a good idea. I've just been toggling autoclicker every time I need to break blocks to avoid this issue, so it would be nice to see ^^