AutoClicker - Blockhit

XxFragile967xX

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I got this a couple days ago and used ONLY autoclicker with blockhit auto on and got banned in under 5 mins for 30 days. I tried on my main in minemenclub, same settings, got banned in under 40 seconds, I tried again with SAME settings on pvp.land and got banned in literally 10 seconds im not lying. I've heard people across the forums are getting the same problem as me and majority of other users are saying "It doesn't detect auto blockhit, ive been using it for 3 years" or something like that. I do believe them but im just curious on how.

I then bought a 1$ gamepass account and logged on hypixel to test it. Used AutoClicker 13-16 with blockhit auto OFF, and it was actually really nice and working for the time I tested it, I then turned blockhit auto on, it worked for 3 minutes on bedwars and then I got banned mid game.

I repeated this process one more time and the same thing happened

I've came to the conclusion that blockhit-auto is an insta ban by watchdog. I just dont understand how some people use it and not get banned, can you guys help me out or tell me how other people dont get banned and I do?

XxFragile967xX

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
U saying that u was banned for blockhit but u are using reach, velocity, in the autoclicker you have a small difference between the values. Velocity is detect for practise servers reach too and wrong set up autoclicker too
i didnt use reach or velocity when I got banned on my main only those auto clicker settings, even if I did use reach + velocity I still shouldnt get banned for that config, also wdym "wrong setup" for autoclicker

Maxim78932

Social Credit
I got this a couple days ago and used ONLY autoclicker with blockhit auto on and got banned in under 5 mins for 30 days. I tried on my main in minemenclub, same settings, got banned in under 40 seconds, I tried again with SAME settings on pvp.land and got banned in literally 10 seconds im not lying. I've heard people across the forums are getting the same problem as me and majority of other users are saying "It doesn't detect auto blockhit, ive been using it for 3 years" or something like that. I do believe them but im just curious on how.

I then bought a 1$ gamepass account and logged on hypixel to test it. Used AutoClicker 13-16 with blockhit auto OFF, and it was actually really nice and working for the time I tested it, I then turned blockhit auto on, it worked for 3 minutes on bedwars and then I got banned mid game.

I've came to the conclusion that blockhit-auto is an insta ban by watchdog. I just dont understand how some people use it and not get banned, can you guys help me out or tell me how other people dont get banned and I do?
I am using auto blockhit at minemen and coldnetwork and hypixel without bans

Maxim78932

Social Credit
i didnt use reach or velocity when I got banned on my main only those auto clicker settings, even if I did use reach + velocity I still shouldnt get banned for that config, also wdym "wrong setup" for autoclicker
Must be difference 5 between two autoclicker values

Maxim78932

Social Credit
U d
я не использовал охват или скорость, когда меня забанили на моем основном только те настройки автоматического кликера, даже если бы я использовал охват + скорость, я все равно не должен был быть забанен для этой конфигурации, также wdym «неправильная настройка» для автокли
U doing something wrong u can’t get ban ONLY for auto blockhit this is legit function like aimassist.

pickledick

Social Credit
thats a bit besides the point. youre obviously using those on a certain account or certain server. You might have got banned on an alt and then when you logged into your main you get banned because your alt was. or you couldve forgot that you had those modules enabled.

Then you’re saying “even if I used those I shouldn’t get banned for that config” yes you should, that reach and velocity is detected on mmc

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You are most likely using something else, Do you have something else on? Like timer? None of those settings should get you anticheat banned on Hypixel.

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
You are most likely using something else, Do you have something else on? Like timer? None of those settings should get you anticheat banned on Hypixel.
I tried on a xgp acc and use that, I got banned after kill 2ppl in sw, and i try with ploow i got banned too. idk why but i really got banned when i use auto blockhit

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I tried on a xgp acc and use that, I got banned after kill 2ppl in sw, and i try with ploow i got banned too. idk why but i really got banned when i use auto blockhit
Something else has to be going on. I used auto blockhit on my main yesterday, all it does is blockhit for you which is completely fine as its something any player in vanilla can do. It doesn't modify packets at all, you are most likely using another module that modifies packets or something.

Social Credit

Turn off jitter and try again

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Can you send me your profile id? Post it to public profiles and you can copy the id