Autoclick Options

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Version: Vape V4 & Lite

I believe that a useful function for the autoclicker of Vape V4 and lite would be to add Autoclick modes, like Butter Fly, Jitter, ElicpterClick among others, and for the autoclick of Vape V4 and lite to become even more legit.

It would also be possible for the development team do vape add soundclicks with sounds from various mouses, so when a friend/staff is looking at the player's screen it doesn't detect anything suspicious.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit

I believe that a useful function for the autoclicker of Vape V4 and lite would be to add Autoclick modes, like Butter Fly, Jitter, ElicpterClick among others, and for the autoclick of Vape V4 and lite to become even more legit.

It would also be possible for the development team do vape add soundclicks with sounds from various mouses, so when a friend/staff is looking at the player's screen it doesn't detect anything suspicious.
For the autoclick sounds suggestion, I'm 90% sure it has already been denied

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
What would be the point?

what would even be the point, the autoclicking with extra randomization looks legit enough. I agree with the sounds tho.

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20

jitter has already been implemented
i don't think click sounds will ever be planned to be added
butterfly doesn't need a special option

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
it does bacause otherwise your cps spread is as if you where jittering 25 cps, which can be done legit but very inconsitantly
its not practical to implement that as it would require a whole rework of the randomization system for not much benefit or people using it

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit

The click patterns doesn’t prove legitimacy and the click sounds are difficult.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23

wtf is elicpter

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
What would be the point?

what would even be the point, the autoclicking with extra randomization looks legit enough. I agree with the sounds tho.
If you're recording and have the cps mod enabled, it's kinda weird whenever you say you're butterfly clicking and the cps isn't fluctuating like you're double clicking, also vl cps cap should be increased to 25 for the same reason