AutoBard suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoDDan

Social Credit
Would be nice if u add a command like "autobard remove feather" or "autobard add feather" with all the items for barding, its very useful because sometimes i need to have feathers in hotbar, but i dont need to switch it.

vapedonut

Social Credit
It's not hard to scroll wheel through 2-5 slots with a continuous cycle lmfao. It would be more of a pain in the ass to do commands to make it work...

LeoDDan

Social Credit
It's not hard to scroll wheel through 2-5 slots with a continuous cycle lmfao. It would be more of a pain in the ass to do commands to make it work...
After 1 hour or scrolling you get tired, i never used autobard before, but now i really need that

vapedonut

Social Credit
U don't scroll for an hour lmao. It's moving a FINGER AN INCH BACK AND FORTH... U can't tell me ur that much of a SLUG

Kyanite

Social Credit
Would be nice if u add a command like "autobard remove feather" or "autobard add feather" with all the items for barding, its very useful because sometimes i need to have feathers in hotbar, but i dont need to switch it.
Fatass probably gets tired from breathing.

LeoDDan

Social Credit
No. Honestly if you have to take a break cause your tired, you need to sign up for soccer or some shit. Like damn, It's not that hard to move your finger back forth.
I already have a girlfriend and i stay outside with my friend almost everyday, when i come back to home im tired so i Just wanna play for fun, i know its Just scrolling, but if i buy this client there Is a Reason, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.