auto clicker cps?

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
i set it to 19.9-20, but why i only can see 16-19 cps in lunar? bug or what

JSPeg8

Social Credit
why do you need to auto click 20 cps you lazy retard just use it like a normal person

Matyas_0007

Social Credit
Turn off extra randomization. And than the clicker will work perfectly fine. You definitely do not need 20 cps on Hypixel. Hypixel players are very bad so yhh LOL

Matyas_0007

Social Credit
Keep in mind Vape is a ghost/hybrid client, it's gonna randomise your clicks no matter what. Still, this is kind of a low randomisation and if you are playing on Hypixel with this use 16-20 cps
Nahh I use 14-16 and its still ok. I dont wanna go soo blatant though.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
So if we use a bit of logic , there is an option called ''Extra Randomisation'' , as the name of the option says , it is an extra randomisation , so that means that there is already randomisation (that you can't disable) and this option is just making it randomize more/better. So it is not a bug and you can't ''fix'' it.

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
So if we use a bit of logic , there is an option called ''Extra Randomisation'' , as the name of the option says , it is an extra randomisation , so that means that there is already randomisation (that you can't disable) and this option is just making it randomize more/better. So it is not a bug and you can't ''fix'' it.
lol i can use model o to get 24cps when i butter fly,but this autoclick only can got 19 cps lol

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
ur smart men

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The option just allows to disable and enable the randomization, it doesn't make it better.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It doesn't, that option just allows to turn on or off. That's all.
Why are you so insecure about having bought vape that you have to advocate for the most trivial bullshit? Why are you huffing that much copium? Bitch, get your life in order. Or don't. Go stuff yourself with some meds. You can get high off anything but copium, as that's highly detrimental for you.