Auto armor

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
upon seeing auto armor receive an update I was eager to use it! It led to a huge disappointment.

right now it will auto switch to the highest durability armor in your inventory, but my problem is, if you have two of the same armor and you get hit it and it goes down enough durability that it is lower then the other armor, it will open your inventory to switch armor, IN THE MODDLE OF A FIGHT! I have died so many time because of this.

Now what am I presenting you add an option that allow you to disable the switching to highest durability. A simple option.

Considering the check for durability is already there, just add an option and an if statement (I’m %90 sure that Vape is java) to see if the option is checked or not. (And I know I made it sound easy and it’s not but please add this.)

ViKT0R

Social Credit
it will open your inventory to switch armor, IN THE MODDLE OF A FIGHT! I have died so many time because of this.
This is why you bind it to a key... Why would you have AutoArmor enabled the whole time

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
Lol I see it now
I was going to write a super detailed thing why, but I wasn't on my computer like I am now.

Having auto-armor on all the time is convenient because I can kill some full diamond guy, run over his stuff, all the nice diamond gear will be auto-equipped no toggling required and when I would have to bind another key (I'm running out of keys to bind xd) I don't have to. and again this comes down to my unwillingness but I'm sure someone will be happy besides just me.