Are these settings safe for main?

Veraux

Social Credit
1. Why the hell would you cheat in bedwars..
2. Watchdog will only ban blatant modules or extremely high settings on other modules (with some exceptions)
3. I'd reccomend turning your reach down (3.1-3.3 is decent for all games, except RSW)
4. As a tip, I'd reccomend toggling more blatant velocity, with 100% chance. My preferred toggle for velocity is 85% Horiz. Helps a lot in some situations.
1. Why cheat in general
3. What’s the difference between normal games and rsw? Is it easier to get banned in rsw?

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
1. Why cheat in general
3. What’s the difference between normal games and rsw? Is it easier to get banned in rsw?
1. It's not morally corrupt if the entire community of your main games cheats. It's not an unfair advantage if everyone has the same advantage. In my main game(s), the leaderboard players all cheat or boost. In UHC specifically, there's a current cheating meta. After my main got banned, I quit playing legitimately. What's the point of playing legit, when teaming with random cheaters gets you banned, while others, such as Grubby1 can toggle hop without getting banned. I'd rather closet cheat, and, atleast stand a chance against the ridiculous amount of cheaters.

2. Ranked-Skywars replays of the top 200 players are all watched by LadyBleu, and moderators. Meaning that, the slightest reach could get you banned. LadyBleu, much like Plancke, doesn't truly care about the community. She has no problem doing multiple falsebans, ruining years of innocent players' efforts, to ban a few cheaters. As my friend Rudulph said, "I'd prefer more cheaters, then the current situation of ranked", where, multiple legitamate players are falsebanned each season, for boosting or cheating.

thegamer505

Social Credit
ok, thanks
Just wanted to add, 500 stars makes you quite noticable, and it's quite easy to be known as a cheater at that point especially with your old settings. I would keep it perhaps even 3.1-3.2 at that point just to keep your rep safe, but as someone suggested, 3.1-3.4 should be fine. Just depends how much your willing to take the risk.

Veraux

Social Credit
u want to go on ur main and try?

trust me i learned the hard way that it gets detected
I’ve used it on my main and 5 alts, never been banned on any server like minemen club for example. Your settings were probably bad but you didn’t get banned for chance on velocity

hitboxes

Social Credit
I’ve used it on my main and 5 alts, never been banned on any server like minemen club for example. Your settings were probably bad but you didn’t get banned for chance on velocity
i only used velocity aim assist and autoclicker, i dont think i got banned for aa or ac. Also u would get banned very quickly on mmc for velocity so ur blatently lying

Veraux

Social Credit
i only used velocity aim assist and autoclicker, i dont think i got banned for aa or ac. Also u would get banned very quickly on mmc for velocity so ur blatently lying
LOL I use 40% chance, and 96% velo bypasses retard. Your velocity was probably too low, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about

hitboxes

Social Credit
LOL I use 40% chance, and 96% velo bypasses retard. Your velocity was probably too low, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about
i was using 90% velo, 7-13 cps ac and aa doesnt matter

also how long did u do this

hitboxes

Social Credit
1. On what server

2. Almost a year and a half now
well obviously it would have bypassed then you retard, but anticheats have come along way so it wont bypass now. 1 year ago i could have used 6 block reach 1.0 hitboxes, 0 0 velocity and i wouldnt get banned on hypixel.

Hes hardly asking for settings which bypassed 1 year ago

Veraux

Social Credit
well obviously it would have bypassed then you retard, but anticheats have come along way so it wont bypass now. 1 year ago i could have used 6 block reach 1.0 hitboxes, 0 0 velocity and i wouldnt get banned on hypixel.

Hes hardly asking for settings which bypassed 1 year ago
1. Again, what server
2. They still bypass, 1 year ago isn’t the last time I played, I’m saying that’s when I started. I’ve been using 96% H 40% chance since about a year and a half ago. Do I need to make it even more simple for you to understand, or can you figure that out?

hitboxes

Social Credit
1. Again, what server
2. They still bypass, 1 year ago isn’t the last time I played, I’m saying that’s when I started. I’ve been using 96% H 40% chance since about a year and a half ago. Do I need to make it even more simple for you to understand, or can you figure that out?
the server was hypixel

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Why are you asking if 4.09 is safe? You will get staff banned. Just use like 3.1-3,3 or 3,2-3,4