Are these settings safe for a main(hypixel)?

thegamer505

Social Credit
I've been playing hypixel for a few years and have pretty much always cheated lmao, recently bought v4 after using cracked v3(I'm 15 and my parents make it take 4 months for me to earn fucking 35 dollars *lovely days*) for a few months and getting a month long ban for using 0.6 hitboxes(Yes I'm a fucktard completely understood) on sven's(it probs just alerted cus i keep hitting pups which i obviously ain't aiming at). I've been pretty cautious since my unban, and these are my current settings:

*I have 60 ping but I generally use Beanernet to get around 160*

AA:
(Not worth mentioning since i'm pretty sure there aren't any aa settings that would get me banned lmao)

AC:
Blockhit (I've heard this can get me banned if I use it too much, I've been rather careful with it)
Break Blocks
Disable Click Delay
Left CPS: 12.0-16.0
Limit to items: Sword, hand, axes
Right CPS: 9.0-13.0
Limit to items: Bottle o' Enchanting, eggs, snowballs

Velocity:
Horizontal: 90%
Vertical: 100%
Chance: 100%

FastPlace:
Held Item: Blocks
Delay: 0.0 (Probs sketchy during replay so I'm considering to start just saying right autoclicker for the same function)

Scaffold:
Mode: Legit
Sneak Delay: 100.0-150.0 (Also probs sketchy during replay but hopefully the higher delay helps)

AntiBot:
Mode: Advanced
Remove Bots

Hitboxes:
0.2(I occasionally use 0.35 if I get mad but I haven't used it in a couple weeks and only turn it up very occasionally.)

Reach:
3.15-3.61(Mostly just because I've heard staff with a brain ban above 3.6 so I'm hoping i'll get away with this because of my 160 ping)

Beanernet:
100 ping(Just hoping to make the settings above more legit to staff)

Is there anything in particular that will likely get me banned? (Yes I understand i'm dogshit at the game and this is a depressing amount of help from cheats needed but I don't have the time or patience to get good at the game lmao)

Oh yea and I should add I mostly play casual bedwars(occasional ranked but I pretty much only leave ac, fastplace, and 0.1 hitbox's on for it), and sometimes ranked skywars(two diamond divisions so far), if that helps with anything.

Thanks for the help

UwUFurry

Social Credit
maybe turn the auto clicker down a little to like 14 tbh i dont think it realy matters same with the reach its just a bit sus

honestly i think u will be ok cause watchdog is so shit but i dont think u would get away with it if u get spectated by staff

gl :)

thegamer505

Social Credit
maybe turn the auto clicker down a little to like 14 tbh i dont think it realy matters same with the reach its just a bit sus

honestly i think u will be ok cause watchdog is so shit but i dont think u would get away with it if u get spectated by staff

gl :)
Is there anything that you think should be tuned down in order to stay safe from staff bans? Or should I raise my ping a little more xD

UwUFurry

Social Credit
Is there anything that you think should be tuned down in order to stay safe from staff bans? Or should I raise my ping a little more xD
Definatly lower ur reach, and dont go to high with hit boxes. and staff will be to busy to notice u just be careful in games like ranked sw cause people will be easily ablt to tell if ur hacking

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Depends on your intended Hypixel game
a, If It's RSW, just use these settings
b. If It's duels or normal skywars, not sure why you'd cheat. But, I'd recommend turning your hitboxes off. Fastplace and scaffold or safewalk will get you banned, in replays.
c. If it's bedwars, I'm just dissapointed.
d. If it's UHC, your settings are fine.