Are these settings okay for 'the pit'?

Zzera_

Social Credit
Kill aura (I use aim assist most of the time when and when I'm close to dying I toggle killaura)
Settings:
Attacks per second- 6.0-13
Switch delay- 400
Swing range-4.20
Attack range-3.5
Max Angle 350
Max Targets-1
Legit Aura
Screenshot 2021-08-07 171115.png
Screenshot 2021-08-07 171235.png
P.s I also use autoheal and here's all the settings

Screenshot 2021-08-07 171527.png|
I just wanna know if all this is safe I am relatively new to cheating, thanks in advance

Frosty

Social Credit
Kill aura (I use aim assist most of the time when and when I'm close to dying I toggle killaura)
Settings:
Switch delay- 400
Swing range-4.20
Attack range-3.5
Max Angle 350
Max Targets-1
Legit Aura
View attachment 4047
View attachment 4048

View attachment 4049|
I just wanna know if all this is safe I am relatively new to cheating, thanks in advance
Set angle to 60 degrees and I would recommend 3.3-3.4 attack range instead. That should allow you to main KA most of the time, I would not recommend using KA too much in staff lobbies. Your autoheal is fine I think but imo it's better to just manually do for heads.

Edit: Also use "Yaw" for target mode, and DON'T use "health" as most people think it flags.

Zzera_

Social Credit
Set angle to 60 degrees and I would recommend 3.3-3.4 attack range instead. That should allow you to main KA most of the time, I would not recommend using KA too much in staff lobbies. Your autoheal is fine I think but imo it's better to just manually do for heads.

Edit: Also use "Yaw" for target mode, and DON'T use "health" as most people think it flags.
okay tysm for the help!

vec.

Social Credit
Settings:
Switch delay- 400
Swing range-4.20
Attack range-3.5
Max Angle 350
Max Targets-1
Legit Aura
View attachment 4047
View attachment 4048

View attachment 4049|
killaura will eventually get you staffed but if you still want settings use

9-14 aps
500 switch delay
4.5 attack range
3.2 or 3.3 attack range
max angle make it your fov
max targets 1
legit aura

Frosty

Social Credit
angle should be your FOV (90 max) and set your aim mode to Anti-Cheat. If you're on hypixel set attack range to 3.2
With legit aura it doesn't matter with attack mode, people have gotten banned for using anything higher than 60 Angle in pit. Most staff are brainless in pit so 3.3-3.4 attack range is fine.-An actual pit player

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
killaura will eventually get you staffed but if you still want settings use

9-14 aps
500 switch delay
4.5 attack range
3.2 or 3.3 attack range
max angle make it your fov
max targets 1
legit aura
not going to cap this i used this on a mvp++ account works good

vec.

Social Credit
no lol he tells people to use 3.3 in the pit like a fucking idiot dudes never played pit for more than 5 minutes
when have I ever given pit settings? I don't play pit so I just give settings based on what I think is good. in other modes I'm good at giving settings

Limo

Social Credit
angle should be your FOV (90 max) and set your aim mode to Anti-Cheat. If you're on hypixel set attack range to 3.2
angle doesn’t have to do nothing with your fov unless your like recording because when staff replays you they can’t see your fov they just see where your looking at and if ur hitting players from where ur not looking they might be banning.
Angle in KA means for how much of an angle you want to hit them. Let’s say I have 90 angle and my player is looking at a wall, I’m going to be hitting players till my 90 degrees (so my full left or right), FOV only has to do with Aim Assist.