Are my settings safe (main account last ban)

fyxt

Social Credit
Reach 3.11-3.33 (can be 3.28 also)
autoclicker 12.2-16.8
aimassist speed 8 max angle 200 aim on target distance 5.3
tracers
chams
antibot

i have 190-240 ping so tell me what i can get away with without any chance of ban for probably multiple years lol

Cynicality

Social Credit
Your settings are fine.
Hypixel limits lmb cps to 15 tho so if you use it too long your hits will stop registering. Put the autoclicker below 14 for best results.

fyxt

Social Credit
Your settings are fine.
Hypixel limits lmb cps to 15 tho so if you use it too long your hits will stop registering. Put the autoclicker below 14 for best results.
Alr, put it on 14.9 bc a ton of my hits are cancelled by my ping

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
You just get banned for a year lol they dont do perm bans anymore for cheating
I don't know how watchdog bans. I've been watchdogged for 30, 60, 100, and 360 days. How does watchdog decide how long you're gonna get banned for? I've been banned on my main for 60days, without any previous punishment for cheating.

Veraux

Social Credit
I don't know how watchdog bans. I've been watchdogged for 30, 60, 100, and 360 days. How does watchdog decide how long you're gonna get banned for? I've been banned on my main for 60days, without any previous punishment for cheating.
Yeah it seems to be different for everyone

fyxt

Social Credit
The reach is randomized between the two sliders.

Hypixel cancels your hit you have 4.25+ reach, and if you are clicking 15cps.
I know they do, but due to my ping of 220~ a lot of my hits do not register server side, even when I am playing legit. This is my biggest problem as I also lose momentum bc of sprint stopping when you hit someone which is annoying in a lot of games

processos

Social Credit
I think hypixel stopped banning permanently, one of my accounts have been banned 4 times before and I just got banned again