Anyone know how to fix this?

Gangmemberkev

Social Credit
The game crashed whilst unexpected error
Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.client.gui.ScaledResolution.<init>(Lnet/minecraft/client/Minecraft;II)V

When i load up into a server on forge 1.8.9 it keep crashing and giving me this error. I had tried everything i uninstall my minecraft i did everything i can do.And it still don't work.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.client.gui.ScaledResolution.<init>(Lnet/minecraft/client/Minecraft;II)V

When i load up into a server on forge 1.8.9 it keep crashing and giving me this error. I had tried everything i uninstall my minecraft i did everything i can do.And it still don't work.
well it seems you have a problem here! here is how to fix it step by step since you are obviously confused here, click on google chrome wherever you put it, type in https://vape.gg then go to help and click contact, once your there fill out the form and put, not working.

Ocureal

Social Credit

its ok, dont feel bad, your not the only child that has autism.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
You’re probably using 1.7 forge mods in 1.8.9 forge. This has nothing at all to do with vape so don’t ask for help with forge here.

EnvyGFX

Social Credit
try removing the mods and then booting up forge again to see if it is a client problem or a pc