anyone got good vape v4 settings that wont get me banned on lunar.gg?

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
autoclicker: 1-6
reach: 3.01-3.03, all boxes checked
velocity: 99.52h 100v 47.34c

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Autoclicker: 8 - 13
Reach: 3.00 - 3.15, only while sprinting
AA: up to you MAKE SURE YOU HAVE VERTICLE ON OR YOU MIGHT GET BANNED (some practice servers have detection for aa)
dont use velocity every practice server has that down for detection and its useless

giant

Social Credit
AA: up to you MAKE SURE YOU HAVE VERTICLE ON OR YOU MIGHT GET BANNED (some practice servers have detection for aa)
dont use velocity every practice server has that down for detection and its useless
ok thanks i will be using those settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The AimAssist isn't detectable at all lol even if you have vertical off.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
No bro, it does not detect no matter what. Do not listen to @IncogniteDoge
bruh what are you going at there are videos of people explaining how it works aa can get you banned, i know this from first person, why would i be saying it if I didn't think it was true, AIMASSIST IS DETECTED OFF OF CONSISTENCY some anticheats like agc can detect consistency of it, vert avoids that since it makes it inconsistent, do some research please.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
mmc has detected it in the past without vert, idk maybe lunar doesnt check for it but ive seen it ban.
mmc does/did not detect vape's aim assist and auto clicker since they don't use vape to make AGC.
The next time don't spread false informations.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
it can, ive watched videos on it, goodnight.
Wrong, it doesn't.
Can i have your videos that you watched?

It's interresting because manthe and leftboob both work on vape and they are owner on mmc, so I think you're lying since manthe confirmed months ago that people that work on vape don't work on mmc and vice-versa.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
no actually lol, do some research, why do you think vert aim assist was added...... TO BE INCONSISTENT DO RESEARCH PLS
The vertical aim assist has been added for game modes like combo fly on practice server, it has never been added due of detections methods lol.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The vertical aim assist has been added for game modes like combo fly on practice server, it has never been added due of detections methods lol.
alr, sure maybe im wrong, all i know is ive watched videos about people explaining how anticheats work, and that aim assist can be detected with proof. but okay

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
alr, sure maybe im wrong, all i know is ive watched videos about people explaining how anticheats work, and that aim assist can be detected with proof. but okay
The last detection for vape's aim assist was like 3 years ago.

It has never been detected after. If there was a reliable way to detect the aim assist without problems then why a major server can't already do that?

I can add you on discord to show you some proof that what you're saying are wrong.