Anybody got freelook and noclickdelay mods used in vapev4 since they dont exist in lite?

Kugome

Social Credit
I have bought vape lite and i dont have the free look or no click delay mod there and i want to use it since i heard that vapes version is client sided and flags nothing while using them so if anybody has a replica of the mods

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
1. Lite has no click delay, it’s built in the autoclicker

2. V4’s click delay and freelook do not flag, as a matter of fact those modules aren’t even detectable.

Kugome

Social Credit
1. Lite has no click delay, it’s built in the autoclicker

2. V4’s click delay and freelook do not flag, as a matter of fact those modules aren’t even detectable.
Do u know any freelook i can use for vape lite that isnt detectable?

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
If you want to use lunar client, you can use solar tweaks as it unbans free look on hypixel, but as incog said vape lite has noclickdelay built in to the autoclicker.

JSPeg8

Social Credit
u couldve easily bought v4 for half the price if u wanted all that shit. retard.

Kugome

Social Credit
fatass fuck u dont think if they ss u they will see in ur mods folder one made by a cheat dev????
Ur actually retarded vape lite isn't a mod dumbfuck it's a exe u literally just exit out of the exe and delete it u moron get a fucking brain

xh4rmy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Ur actually retarded vape lite isn't a mod dumbfuck it's a exe u literally just exit out of the exe and delete it u moron get a fucking brain
he is talking about the perspective mod by blowsy, he is also known as original raven client dev

JSPeg8

Social Credit
shut up ng im talking about blows mod u retard u dont think theyll see that??????