Antifall on hypixel

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
Recently antifall has been patched on the hypixel network, sad moment comes to desperate measures one of the best modules for bedwars clutching has been patched, i would like to request for the developers to prioritise fixing anti fall as it is the reason vape is the best client. wawa op #reff over u

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Recently antifall has been patched on the hypixel network, sad moment comes to desperate measures one of the best modules for bedwars clutching has been patched, i would like to request for the developers to prioritise fixing anti fall as it is the reason vape is the best client. wawa op #reff over u
manthe doesn't care to patch blatant features so wont happen probably

Cynicality

Social Credit
HI REFFFFFF

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
If you need AntiFall to clutch bedwars you are actually garbage LOL.

Literally don't walk off or take a bridge fight if you don't have a bed. Velo should be enough for you..
i dont need it lol its just handy to have i got 2k fkdr without it

LeafyXD

Social Credit
vape is the only client that will never get u banned so best ww