Antibot for vape lite

Calvinn

Social Credit
i'm sumo player and i see the bots two and three times in 30 minutes.
Sorry- why? I'm pretty new and I haven't got banned at all for using 3.1 - 3.45 and an auto-clicker.. Sure, I get called out a bit and have the bot-spin around me every 10 minutes, but I haven't got banned for a month or two.. If your talking about hypixel- do you know what an anti-bot is? (I'm not that knowledgeable about this all, I'm going off from what I've heard and seen) but I'm pretty sure it's so (Killaura for say) doesn't hit the bot-spinning around you, I don't use- the aim-assist because if you use an auto-clicker all you have to do is move your mouse- if your bad with that, I suggest turning your DPI and or sensitivity down in game. For all the vape-lite options from what I've seen, I don't see a reason for anti-bot would be needed and would be a honest waste of time.

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
You really do not need an anti bot, as aimassist doesn't lock onto the bot.
I have read that if you hit the bot with certain clicks there is a possibility of being dogged, that's one reason why my suggestion.

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Sorry- why? I'm pretty new and I haven't got banned at all for using 3.1 - 3.45 and an auto-clicker.. Sure, I get called out a bit and have the bot-spin around me every 10 minutes, but I haven't got banned for a month or two.. If your talking about hypixel- do you know what an anti-bot is? (I'm not that knowledgeable about this all, I'm going off from what I've heard and seen) but I'm pretty sure it's so (Killaura for say) doesn't hit the bot-spinning around you, I don't use- the aim-assist because if you use an auto-clicker all you have to do is move your mouse- if your bad with that, I suggest turning your DPI and or sensitivity down in game. For all the vape-lite options from what I've seen, I don't see a reason for anti-bot would be needed and would be a honest waste of time.
In the same way, it would also be good to be able to hide it in case you are recording or streaming, it is true that the bot usually appears even if you do not have any modification but it would be more pleasant to be able to hide it and not appear on your screen.

Keeloman

Social Credit
I have read that if you hit the bot with certain clicks there is a possibility of being dogged, that's one reason why my suggestion.
Not true and I also play sumo and I don't see that many bots, and honestly in sumo bots don't matter too, just strafe well and most people can't hit you