Another Vape Version

sed

Social Credit
So we all know that Vape v2, v3 is NOT a blatant client, So maybe make a seperate client, maybe Vape v4 or something which is a blatant version of the client, not detectable via screenshare therefore allowing more modules with less lag. Great for Hypixel or any server with a shitty anticheat!

Lucifer

Social Credit
Have you taken a remote look at V3's change log recently...?

https://vape.gg/change-log-v3

Sure, while V3 is not labeled as a "blantant client", there's still some pretty good modules for blantantly cheating. V3 came out just a few months ago and is constantly being updated with improvements and new features, you're jumping the gun here hoping for a V4 anytime soon.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
If there were a seperate cheat, I'd believe it would be a liter version of v3 with less blatant modules, and a seperate v3 (vb/Vape Blatant) designed to have blatant modules regardless of detectability, with no screensharing protection.

Of course all of that is stupid. The developers should continue working on making Vape3 as it.

The real question is whether or not Vape should work towards improving current modules or adding more. I should make a thread on that.. It's a pretty interesting topic.

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
So we all know that Vape v2, v3 is NOT a blatant client, So maybe make a seperate client, maybe Vape v4 or something which is a blatant version of the client, not detectable via screenshare therefore allowing more modules with less lag. Great for Hypixel or any server with a shitty anticheat!
Gl vape v3.50 will come out in 2020 (v4 probably 2021 lol)

QuzFlips

Social Credit
Maybe 1 day,but I don't thing that's gonna happen. It's better to spend time working on clients we already have.
I mean it might be a good plan for more $$$ making,but that's not likely to happen