alts

That one mf

Social Credit
So i wanna get hypixel alts for blatant I have not the slightest clue on what’s the absolute best deal or most trusted so if anyone could give me some websites I know a few but otherwise i got no clue thanks

femboylover

Social Credit
thealtening is my go to. im pretty sure they dont resell alts so you should be ok there, also they sell in bulk so each alt is relatively cheap

kazu

Social Credit
which alt is best for blatant on hypixel and does hypixel up ban?
Its not technically "ip ban" but it is KIND OF. If you get banned on an acc, and log in on another account on the same IP, it will get banned. But if you wait long enough (i dont know exactly how long, but i always waited 24h) before logging in again with another acc, it will not be banned. It is best to use a vpn. Best alts for blatant are NFA hypixel unbanned alts.

That one mf

Social Credit
Its not technically "ip ban" but it is KIND OF. If you get banned on an acc, and log in on another account on the same IP, it will get banned. But if you wait long enough (i dont know exactly how long, but i always waited 24h) before logging in again with another acc, it will not be banned. It is best to use a vpn. Best alts for blatant are NFA hypixel unbanned alts.
one last thing so i bought the vpn now i need alts I have five dollars usd where should i buy for best value?