Alts Login disappear ? (VapeV4)

Does it work for you ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PinkEv3

Social Credit
Well, i was planing on using VapeV4, and i was going to launch an alt, so i tried to open the gui of vape for the alts, but it didn't worked, i tried a few times, on few client, even on vanilla, but it didn't worked, i also redownloaded vape, but the issue still here.
Does anybody else have the same issue pls ?

For those who don't know how to open the GUI, go to Multiplayer -> then click your Bind Gui Bouton (a lot of people have RightShift for opening it) and BOOM, normally it open a gui where you can store your alts and easily acces to it.

Krkon

Social Credit
@Manthe yes its a bug, that has been around for a few days there are also some bugs with visual modules (arrows, scaffold block count -> they are downscaled in top left corner instead of middle) also reinstalling minecraft and vape didnt work, also i tested all supported versions (none worked)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
@Manthe yes its a bug, that has been around for a few days there are also some bugs with visual modules (arrows, scaffold block count -> they are downscaled in top left corner instead of middle) also reinstalling minecraft and vape didnt work, also i tested all supported versions (none worked)
I don't have any issues with scaffold block count and with arrows, they both work normally.

Krkon

Social Credit
I don't have any issues with scaffold block count and with arrows, they both work normally.
well i am having this problem, all visual modules are positioned in top left corner .-.
also your alt login thing is working fine aswell???
if im doing smth wrong help would be appreciated

Attachments

• image_2021-10-16_221348.png
    image_2021-10-16_221348.png
    520.2 KB · Views: 12

PinkEv3

Social Credit
well i am having this problem, all visual modules are positioned in top left corner .-.
also your alt login thing is working fine aswell???
if im doing smth wrong help would be appreciated
Yep me too I would appreciate some help.

Krkon

Social Credit
Yep me too I would appreciate some help.
Alt login is working for me now but its downscaled and positioned in top left corner, having same problem with some visual modules aswell (arrows are so small i cant even see the distance lol, scaffold block count is also in top left corner)... Might be a problem with resolutions higher than 1080p?? Would need some1 to confirm this theory tho

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Alt login is working for me now but its downscaled and positioned in top left corner, having same problem with some visual modules aswell (arrows are so small i cant even see the distance lol, scaffold block count is also in top left corner)... Might be a problem with resolutions higher than 1080p?? Would need some1 to confirm this theory tho
I've tested in 1080p but I don't think the resolution affect anything, but if you can't resolve the issue contact the support at https://www.vape.gg/contact.