[email protected]|NCHgbdks1718
[email protected]|Swjrbz838875
[email protected]|OXUyxr707508
[email protected]|QRkhkw044474
[email protected]|SRPntdi4544
[email protected]|LWCyc99285
[email protected]|Dhya98255

Sequence is Id|Pass

Don't report them as accounts not stolen they are mine which I created myself.

Don't forget to drop ss if you took it.

Please try not to reply badly as I just doing this for who don't know that much how to get free alts or do waste money lol

You can use them in lunar or essentials.gg but don't directly login minecract.net or official minecraft launcher else account stops working i mean minecraft.

If I helped you please consider watching my content and giving feedback help me grow up

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
You can always do giveaways.
I did try but many people like started making fun as I want to win 20 cent giveaway or 1$ giveaway that's why so I dropped anyone who really need uses it but I think some used it really or just locked it out working ones.

kzz

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
[email protected]|NCHgbdks1718
[email protected]|Swjrbz838875
[email protected]|OXUyxr707508
[email protected]|QRkhkw044474
[email protected]|SRPntdi4544
[email protected]|LWCyc99285
[email protected]|Dhya98255

Sequence is Id|Pass

Don't report them as accounts not stolen they are mine which I created myself.

Don't forget to drop ss if you took it.

Please try not to reply badly as I just doing this for who don't know that much how to get free alts or do waste money lol

You can use them in lunar or essentials.gg but don't directly login minecract.net or official minecraft launcher else account stops working i mean minecraft.

If I helped you please consider watching my content and giving feedback help me grow up
how do u even get these alts is this like using the chinese xbox method were u always refund?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
how do u even get these alts is this like using the chinese xbox method were u always refund?
Me and my friend are working on this method to make it work with other countries which have refund available so we can pick a guy from that country which can help make us more account by providing payment method. As in case of China alipay doesn't get blocked because they support payment without any account login if any country other than China supports that feature than we can make alts easily as for China no options avaliable till now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
Oh ok i see now
i just started selling turkey cards
if you want to make your own alts for free you can buy a turkish card so you can refund easily as refund avaliable in turkey and they are not stolen i would let you create account yourself so not bad at all as you get all things for cheaper using turkey cards