Alt got banned on pit what settings were wrong

StarWarsFan113

Social Credit
So I got banned on my alt and i was playing pit on it
I had AC - 9-13
Reach 3.2-3.4
velocity 93/100/100

And I toggled Legit aura in mid sometimes when there were major events active where it helps a lot I was just running around spawn for the last 10 minutes before i got banned and i wanna know because of what settings i got banned. i think i got staffed cuz i was just running around spawn for like 10 mins before i got banned

1645990993206.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
u sure u didnt have anything else on ? such as keepsprint maybe ? those settings would never get u staff'd, i use more blatant settings on main without any issues

ieatballslots

Social Credit
I had AC - 9-13
Reach 3.2-3.4
velocity 93/100/100

And I toggled Legit aura in mid sometimes when there were major events active where it helps a lot I was just running around spawn for the last 10 minutes before i got banned and i wanna know because of what settings i got banned. i think i got staffed cuz i was just running around spawn for like 10 mins before i got banned

View attachment 5454
staff prob thought u were cheating if u were on a low level alt and destroying kids. personally, if u have a rank pretty much staff automatically think ur legit cause theyre dumbass

StarWarsFan113

Social Credit
well it is an alt but its got lvl 150 and mvp+
and idk if I didnt get banned because i was autoblocking when i was low and needed to regain health I think they could have banned me for that

StarWarsFan113

Social Credit
u sure u didnt have anything else on ? such as keepsprint maybe ? those settings would never get u staff'd, i use more blatant settings on main without any issues
I only used these settings nothing else but could have i gotten banned for autoblocking without no slow? Idk if its for autoblocking tho because most of the pit players that cheat autoblock like all the time and they are playing like this for months

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
I only used these settings nothing else but could have i gotten banned for autoblocking without no slow? Idk if its for autoblocking tho because most of the pit players that cheat autoblock like all the time and they are playing like this for months
thats the biggest detection vector considering your other settings

grubciu888

Social Credit
I had AC - 9-13
Reach 3.2-3.4
velocity 93/100/100

View attachment 5454
I cant see what is wrong with these settings its just probably false ban