Alt gens

Poggers

Social Credit
I used to use a free alt gen that had a 3/4 hypixel unbanned rate, either they had a data base break and hypixel security banned all the accounts, or someone is purposely getting them security banned, either way im looking for an alt gen like it, mcaccount.co's gen is always empty when i try it, any suggestions? and no I cant use alts.pizza it always says generator unavailable, any suggestions?

M7H.GG

Social Credit
use ones that aren't popular i'd suggest wtf.alts which isn't very popular and has hypixel unbanned

Poggers

Social Credit
oh ive seem it but never used it bc of the check if its working thing alway saying no lol, thats when i realised its trying to sign into minecraft.net insted of the launcher

Last edited:

Matteya

Social Credit
thats the broken one
It works for me, and you cannot expect free generators to work perfectly. Verity gen is a good paid alt gen, it is cheap and always working with hypixel unbanned alts filter, you only need a vpn to get hypixel alts though.

Poggers

Social Credit
It works for me, and you cannot expect free generators to work perfectly. Verity gen is a good paid alt gen, it is cheap and always working with hypixel unbanned alts filter, you only need a vpn to get hypixel alts though.
yea i have a vpn and you need pia or vypr for it, I have a way to get a free 30 days with pia so once I buy Im starting that