VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc.): Vape V4, Vape Lite

Suggestion Description: If you have the Aim Assistant on while there are two or more enemies near you, especially if you don't have much space, the Aim Assistant will go crazy as it tries to focus on the enemy that is closest to you. To solve this problem, there should be an option for the Aim Assistant to allow you to track down a single enemy if you are already focusing on them and you hold the left mouse button, so if there comes another enemy, it would still track down the first one you are currently focusing on.

Video Reference (Not required): self-explementary

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

Suggestion Description: If you have the Aim Assistant on while there are two or more enemies near you, especially if you don't have much space, the Aim Assistant will go crazy as it tries to focus on the enemy that is closest to you. To solve this problem, there should be an option for the Aim Assistant to allow you to track down a single enemy if you are already focusing on them and you hold the left mouse button, so if there comes another enemy, it would still track down the first one you are currently focusing on.

For that I would suggest just adding target modes like; distance, health, yaw (closest to crosshair) etc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
For that I would suggest just adding target modes like; distance, health, yaw (closest to crosshair) etc...
Nah, it would probably do its job but wouldn't work as perfectly as my suggestion. I think I saw a video a while back when Juul was released that had this feature.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Nah, it would probably do its job but wouldn't work as perfectly as my suggestion. I think I saw a video a while back when Juul was released that had this feature.
"Yaw" would do pretty much exactly what you said but maybe even better. It just targets whoever is the closest to your crosshair.

Pqradox

Social Credit
Aim assist should just not activate if there are multiple possible targets tbh

Cynicality

Social Credit

aim assist should just activate on closest to crosshair.