Aim Assist

sjsjsjw

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Hi, one thing regarding aa, what is the best setting for it? is it just all 3 of them max? and will it be detectable?
And also i met a hacker and i turned on killaura default setting for like 1 min, will it get me banned?

kyrooo

Social Credit
Hi, one thing regarding aa, what is the best setting for it? is it just all 3 of them max? and will it be detectable?
And also i met a hacker and i turned on killaura default setting for like 1 min, will it get me banned?
well the default settings will probably get u banned because legit killaura is detected, u can use any aa (aim assist) from the slider

sjsjsjw

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
well the default settings will probably get u banned because legit killaura is detected, u can use any aa (aim assist) from the slider
i only used it in one fight, and i even died.... how likely will it get me banned?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i only used it in one fight, and i even died.... how likely will it get me banned?
It won't ban you if you don't overuse it. Besides it only flags if you aren't aiming at the entity hitbox.

Staff could always ban but you're probably fine, just don't use it again.

sjsjsjw

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
It won't ban you if you don't overuse it. Besides it only flags if you aren't aiming at the entity hitbox.

Staff could always ban but you're probably fine, just don't use it again.
Ok tyty.. Btw what's the best setting for aa? And is there any way to like make aa not target my teammate

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Ok tyty.. Btw what's the best setting for aa? And is there any way to like make aa not target my teammate
Use whatever settings you prefer, yes go vape settings then I think module settings and turn on teams by server and teams by color.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You can use the Teams by color or Teams by server, to make your aim assist ignoring teammates.