aim assist on lunar

tbn3t

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
after switching to lunar, i noticed my aim assist wierdly a lot weaker, would it be ok to go over the slider to accomodate or would i get watchdog banned

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
after switching to lunar, i noticed my aim assist wierdly a lot weaker, would it be ok to go over the slider to accomodate or would i get watchdog banned
AimAssist will never get you banned, that cannot be detected
So yep you can just adjust it over the slider to compensate and get back to how you were used to, just try on some NPC with AntiBot disabled and higher it 1 by 1 until you like it :)

tbn3t

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
So yep you can just adjust it over the slider to compensate and get back to how you were used to, just try on some NPC with AntiBot disabled and higher it 1 by 1 until you like it :)
thank you

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
wrong; aim assist can be detected

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
They don't detect aim assist, they detect bad aiming (like ka)
He's right, anticheats like polar karhu etc. do detect poorly randomized rotations. You can test it by using raven b+'s aim assist on test.karhu.ac. It'll flag after some time

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Vape's aim assist isn't detected on most anticheats (except maybe polar? Idk I heard rumors) on the other hand.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape's aim assist isn't detected on most anticheats (except maybe polar? Idk I heard rumors) on the other hand.
The aimassist hasn't been detected since 2018 if it were detectable, a relevant anticheat would have detected it before without issues.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
The aimassist hasn't been detected since 2018 if it were detectable, a relevant anticheat would have detected it before without issues.
There can always be new checks made and shit, remember people saying legit scaffold isn't detected but all of a sudden polar detects some clients' bridge assists (they do this by looking into the edge offset when sneaking, you will get flagged if it's at 100% consistency for some time). I'm not trying to say that you will be detected by using aim assist but at the end of the day everything is possible. You are cheating after all and anticheats are rapidly advancing and detecting modules that most people didn't even know could be detected.