Aim assist lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

User001

Social Credit
Maybe add mob aim assist. I find it to be rather useful on some servers. I know its lite but it would be a cool addition!

VapeV4

Samqt

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Maybe add mob aim assist. I find it to be rather useful on some servers. I know its lite but it would be a cool addition!
I don't think that would be really useful. For example if you used it in Skyblock it would be like switching between targets in dungeons. Unless they have it on like highest/lowest health. Either way this is supposed to be a client for closet cheating where you get screenshared. If you don't get screenshared just use vape v4 killaura with mobs on.

VapeV4 VapeLite

User001

Social Credit
Why would you need an aim assist on mobs? They can't even strafe lmao.
Repetitive tasks. There are servers where you need to kill mobs in their game modes and I don't want to aim lmao I am very very lazy...

But I just wanted to throw it in the room, it isn't like I would stop using vape lite if it wouldn't be implemented ...

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
Repetitive tasks. There are servers where you need to kill mobs in their game modes and I don't want to aim lmao I am very very lazy...

But I just wanted to throw it in the room, it isn't like I would stop using vape lite if it wouldn't be implemented ...
I understand that repetitive tasks can be tiresome and time-consuming, especially in video games. It's not uncommon to feel lazy or unmotivated to engage in activities that require constant effort or aiming skills. However, it's important to consider the purpose and enjoyment you derive from playing games. While it may be tempting to avoid the grind by using shortcuts or automation, it's worth remembering that the process of improving skills and achieving goals can be a rewarding experience in itself.

Additionally, implementing features like auto-aim or bots to perform tasks for you may undermine the integrity and fairness of the game. Many game developers prioritize creating balanced and competitive environments for all players. Implementing such features could lead to unfair advantages, negatively impacting the overall gaming experience for everyone.

Ultimately, it's a personal decision whether or not to use shortcuts or automation in games. However, finding a balance between convenience and personal growth can enhance your overall gaming experience. Perhaps exploring different game modes, playing with friends, or setting smaller goals can help make repetitive tasks more enjoyable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

User001

Social Credit
I understand that repetitive tasks can be tiresome and time-consuming, especially in video games. It's not uncommon to feel lazy or unmotivated to engage in activities that require constant effort or aiming skills. However, it's important to consider the purpose and enjoyment you derive from playing games. While it may be tempting to avoid the grind by using shortcuts or automation, it's worth remembering that the process of improving skills and achieving goals can be a rewarding experience in itself.

Additionally, implementing features like auto-aim or bots to perform tasks for you may undermine the integrity and fairness of the game. Many game developers prioritize creating balanced and competitive environments for all players. Implementing such features could lead to unfair advantages, negatively impacting the overall gaming experience for everyone.

Ultimately, it's a personal decision whether or not to use shortcuts or automation in games. However, finding a balance between convenience and personal growth can enhance your overall gaming experience. Perhaps exploring different game modes, playing with friends, or setting smaller goals can help make repetitive tasks more enjoyable.
Most generic ChatGPT response... Sam just delete your account...