after injecting vape v4 minemen lags

farazzdy

Social Credit
hello! im experiencing the issue with ping(after injection in vape v4). first of all i have very good wifi router + using ethernet. after i inject vape v4 on lunar(1.8.9), ping in minemen suddently starts spiking asf. but the ping is stable in such servers as hypixel, veltpvp, coldpvp and etc. is it just me or what?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
hello! im experiencing the issue with ping(after injection in vape v4). first of all i have very good wifi router + using ethernet. after i inject vape v4 on lunar(1.8.9), ping in minemen suddently starts spiking asf. but the ping is stable in such servers as hypixel, veltpvp, coldpvp and etc. is it just me or what?
Are you sure it isn't just minemen's proxy since when I used a blatant client I experienced the same issue

farazzdy

Social Credit
Are you sure it isn't just minemen's proxy since when I used a blatant client I experienced the same issue
yes, im sure that it's the minemen proxy. now even without vape im experiencing this issue rn. maybe i should swat eu to na(120 ping but it's fine tho, no spikes)