Adding Autoplace & Bedaura (Fucker) just like Raven Client

iLxroyyy

Social Credit
This would make Bedwars hacking experience slightly better.

Autoplace is a feature that helps you to bridge or placing block itself. This feature mostly used by Telly Bridgers as it help you bridge flawlessly,

Bedaura is also pretty important. As bedwars player, I really wanna Vape adding this feature to make bed automatically be broken through the defense when you are near at it.

FKDR

Social Credit

Autoplace is a feature that helps you to bridge or placing block itself. This feature mostly used by Telly Bridgers as it help you bridge flawlessly,

Bedaura is also pretty important. As bedwars player, I really wanna Vape adding this feature to make bed automatically be broken through the defense when you are near at it.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

clausemaven

Social Credit

why don't you just use forge with raven and inject vape?

iLxroyyy

Social Credit
why don't you just use forge with raven and inject vape?
I know, but as Lunar Client user.. I need the fps boost feature included.
This can easily done by Feather Client.. but I don't find Feather has such a good fps boosting.

ieatballslots

Social Credit

how about you learn how to play

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
There are 2 ways of bednuking on vape, wasnt intensionally made but lunar fucked up or maybe vape not sure, one for if your in blatant mode and one if your not

ieatballslots

Social Credit
its a hybrid, it can also have blatant.
it has hybrid mods but their shitty, + autoplace literally is holding right click with autoclicker on, if you people are that lazy then you automatically weigh at least 600 pounds

Dex v2

Social Credit
I thinks bed aura is a nice feature but thats really easy to detect and manthe Doesn’t really care about Anti cheat detections so that is useless

Last edited:

grubciu888

Social Credit

manthe alr said no,
1654247920108.png
but you can use freecam to break blocks around bed, and then bed without freecam.

VapeV4

re-tro

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
it has hybrid mods but their shitty, + autoplace literally is holding right click with autoclicker on, if you people are that lazy then you automatically weigh at least 600 pounds
the autoclicker part is kinda accurate but not really, autoplace is much better imo, allows you to bridge without having to set up the angle, and is far more consistant than an autoclicker.

Last edited: