Add TabGUI to Vape V3

buyspook

Social Credit
As I am tranforming from a closet cheater to a blatant cheater. I’ve really enjoyed using TabGUI’s on other clients instead of a traditional clickgui. Closet cheating is just overall boring for me now and I would really like to see a sleek TabGUI in Vape V3 since majority of the Vape V3 users likes to use it on Hypixel. As long as it doesn’t affect Vape’s detectability server side and screen share wise, please do consider on adding this.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
I think this is a pretty good idea. I don't think it will really affect Vape's detectability because it's a cosmetic thing, but who knows. This'll be pretty useful for toggling and stuff when you're running away or something and you don't want to stop to toggle something that you didn't keybind

Untethered

Social Credit
I think this is a pretty good idea. I don't think it will really affect Vape's detectability because it's a cosmetic thing, but who knows. This'll be pretty useful for toggling and stuff when you're running away or something and you don't want to stop to toggle something that you didn't keybind
Or you could just keybind it